Technical Content Writer
Virtual Labs Engineering and Architecture Division (VLEAD) is looking for a competent technical content writer to work at Virtual Labs. You will be part of talented teams of engineers that demonstrates superb technical competency for ensuring highest levels of performance and availability of critical infrastructure. The engineering team at Virtual Labs is looking at innovative ways to design, develop and deploy the various applications with high uptime requirements. We are looking at someone who can take requirements from end-users and document it in compliance with standards, quality guidelines and relevant best practices. Commonly used technologies at Virtual Labs are:
- OS: Linux/Unix
- Tools: Redmine (Project Management System), Mediawiki, Emacs (Org-mode)
- Version control: git
- Content creation for fliers, presentations, proposals, blogs etc. by understanding the SDLC and similar other processes used by the VLEAD organization.
- Use of versioning for both documentation and configuration management using the different communication channels of VLEAD for rest of the consortium / world.
- Work closely with the front-end developers, back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective documentation.
- Move to state-of-the-art technologies as demanded by the environment and ensure effective delivery of outcomes.
- B.Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant technical writing experience is desirable.
- Be able to document requirements, project proposals, emails, blogs and specifications from different stake holders and customers.
- Good command over English language (highly skilled in terms of grammar, spellings, sentence formations etc.)
- Cognizance of SDLC, Python, Python frameworks like Flask and Node.js backend and other frontend architectures would be desirable.
- Curiosity to explore technology, quick self learner, proactive team player and an excellent communicator.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org