Junior Software Developer
We are looking for a junior engineer developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills in Python, Python frameworks like flask. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some front-end knowledge is essential.
- Responsible for implementing new features and functionality
- Work closely with other developers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Move to newer technologies as demanded by the environment and ensure effective delivery of outcomes
- Demonstrate comfort in working in Python and Node.js backend architectures, and with Python frameworks such as flask. Be a quick self learner, passionate, proactive, and a good communicator.
- Be a team player and be able to work with all the stakeholders.
- Show flexibility to work for long hours if required.
- Show Positive Attitude in work and with people.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented Python programming, HTML, CSS, and responsive Web
- Knowledge of developer tools such as the Unix shell, Emacs, Git, and Github;
- Be able to apply skills to investigate HTTP, the Web's fundamental protocol. Full Stack development,
- LINUX web server configuration and LINUX security essentials.
- Be a quick learner adapting to new technologies and making changes as required.
- Be able to document requirements and specifications clearly and effectively.
Please apply at email@example.com