A list of selected interns and information for the selected interns.
|SNo||Name||Email ID||College||github||Work Logs||Project||Mentor||Acceptance||Accommodation|
|2.||Aditya||adityaat909||IIITH B.Tech||link||Received||Not Required|
|3.||Yahnit||yahnit.gogeta||IIITH B.Tech||link||Received||Not Required|
|Azadfirstname.lastname@example.org||1st year||for Response|
|Bansalemail@example.com||1st year||for Response|
|7.||Projit||projit.bandy||IIITH B.Tech||link||Received||Not Required|
|9.||Savar||savarmehrotra||MIT B.Tech||link||Received||Not Required|
|@gmail.com||1st year||for Response|
|11.||Anirudh||ravulaanirudh7||IIITH B.Tech||link||Received||Not Required|
|Motlanifirstname.lastname@example.org||1st year||for Response||for Response|
|Guptaemail@example.com||1st year||for Response|
|Krishnaurtifirstname.lastname@example.org||Computational Science||for Response|
|17.||Trunapushpa||trunapushpa||IIITH B.Tech||link||Received||Not Required|
|18.||Karthik Raoemail@example.com||IITBBS B.Tech||link||Confirmed|
|Sunanadan Raj||3rd year|
Terms & Conditions
Please confirm your acceptance by April 13th, 2017 after reading the terms and conditions given below.
- GitHub Profile :: Make sure you have a GitHub profile. A GitHub handle is mandatory since all material related to on-boarding, schedule, projects will be part of GitHub.
- Formal Application :: If you have not already done so, please visit interns page and fill out the application form. Make sure you mention your GitHub profile. For others, who have filled out the application and missed out on providing the GitHub profile, please edit the application and provide the GitHub profile.
- Equipment :: You will need to bring your own laptop running Linux (A Debian or its derivative like Ubuntu). You will not be allowed to come in to the internship without your laptop.
- Id Proof :: You will need to bring a proof that you are registered with your college (Your college ID should suffice.)
- Stipend/Reimbursement :: If you are a IIIT-H student, you will be working
as an RA and will eligible for a stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month for 40
hours of work per week. Your hostel and food bill will NOT be covered.
If you are an intern (not a IIIT-H student), you will receive a reimbursement of up to Rs. 7,000 per month of your hostel rent plus meals expenses should you choose to live on campus.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have questions by sending an
email to (
Past Internship Program
Please visit the 2016-summer-internship pages for past internship program details.