2019 Summer Internship Positions
- Ability to understand and debug Java code
- Problem Solving
- Collaboration and willingness to assist others
- Should have completed ITWS-II, SSAD and SE (optional) courses with B grade or higher
- Should have been TA to a course
- Should be physically present during the office hours.
Duration of internship program
[2019-05-06 Mon] and
[2019-07-13 Sat]. Longer
internships of 6 months or more duration are also
possible. Please write to us at
email@example.com if you
Location and Work schedule
B6-204, Vindhya C6, IIIT Hyderabad. Work hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm.
- Contribute to a National Level Project of MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Acquire hands-on experience in state of the art open source technologies.
- Mentor 25+ students in building/rewriting open source labs
Remuneration : As part of this program, you will be eligible for Rs.15,000 per month which will be given to you at the end of the internship period on successful delivery of the deliverables assigned to you.
Certificate : You will be awarded a certificate only on the successful completion of your assigned work.
Make sure you have your
github handle and a resume
available online. Then fill the online application
Students who had applied to the Virtual Labs internship program earlier this month but were not offered can also apply.
23rd April 2019